The Discovery Girls of RI & MA
Hello! Welcome to our forum! If your "one of us," please sign in or register for an account! Our forum is completely locked to Guests, which you are right now, so to gain access to all the great things we have here! We only accept Rhode Island or Massachusetts Discovery Girls in our forum, so please DO NOT create an account if you are not a Discovery Girl.
Hello! Welcome to our forum! If your "one of us," please sign in or register for an account! Our forum is completely locked to Guests, which you are right now, so to gain access to all the great things we have here! We only accept Rhode Island or Massachusetts Discovery Girls in our forum, so please DO NOT create an account if you are not a Discovery Girl.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Discovery Girls of Rhode Island and Massachusetts' forum: Where we connect and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome, Guest, to the Discovery Girls of Rhode Island and Massachusetts' forum!
If you're not one of us, please refrain from creating an account, as it will be rejected by Administrators anyway.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Last Day of Being 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BunnyGirl18
Admin
Admin

Last Day of Being 11 Empty
PostLast Day of Being 11

Ahh! It's my last day of being 11 years old - it's my birthday tomorrow! Tomorrow I'mma wake up early (ugh) and go to Block Island (woo!) to go to the beach (wooier!!) and sleep over in a bed and breakfast (wooiest!!!)! Have you ever been to Block Island?
Back to top Go down
http://rimadg.friendhood.net
Share this post on: reddit

Last Day of Being 11 :: Comments

No Comment.

Last Day of Being 11

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Discovery Girls of RI & MA :: Mae Lynn's Blog-
Jump to: