The Discovery Girls of RI & MA
Hello! Welcome to our forum! If your "one of us," please sign in or register for an account! Our forum is completely locked to Guests, which you are right now, so to gain access to all the great things we have here! We only accept Rhode Island or Massachusetts Discovery Girls in our forum, so please DO NOT create an account if you are not a Discovery Girl.
Hello! Welcome to our forum! If your "one of us," please sign in or register for an account! Our forum is completely locked to Guests, which you are right now, so to gain access to all the great things we have here! We only accept Rhode Island or Massachusetts Discovery Girls in our forum, so please DO NOT create an account if you are not a Discovery Girl.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Discovery Girls of Rhode Island and Massachusetts' forum: Where we connect and chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome, Guest, to the Discovery Girls of Rhode Island and Massachusetts' forum!
If you're not one of us, please refrain from creating an account, as it will be rejected by Administrators anyway.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Bristol 5th of July Parade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BunnyGirl18
Admin
Admin

Bristol 5th of July Parade Empty
PostBristol 5th of July Parade

On Monday I went to the Bristol RI 4th of July Parade - on the 5th. (Because this year the 4th was on a Sunday, they had to do the parade the next day (Why? Churchgoers, etc.?).) My mom's BFF's mother-in-law has a house on the parade route, so every year we go over their house and attend the afterparty, because if you have a house on the parade route, it is your obligation to host a party and even if you don't, you have to set up like temporary wire fencing around your property so random paradegoers don't set up their stuff on your lawn - and believe me, that's happened before. Anyway, it was really fun, but REALLY hot. Everyone was dying from the heat and getting burned and red in the face Bristol 5th of July Parade Icon_redface and it was just horrific. The parade was really nice but we felt bad for the bands especially, 'cause they had to walk the 3-mile route in gloves and long unbreathable-material outfits. Some came from Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Texas! We went swimming later and the water was like 86 degrees! It was awesome though. Bristol 5th of July Parade Icon_flower What did you do for the 4th?
Back to top Go down
http://rimadg.friendhood.net
Share this post on: reddit

Bristol 5th of July Parade :: Comments

No Comment.

Bristol 5th of July Parade

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Discovery Girls of RI & MA :: Mae Lynn's Blog-
Jump to: