The Discovery Girls of RI & MA
Hello! Welcome to our forum! If your "one of us," please sign in or register for an account! Our forum is completely locked to Guests, which you are right now, so to gain access to all the great things we have here! We only accept Rhode Island or Massachusetts Discovery Girls in our forum, so please DO NOT create an account if you are not a Discovery Girl.

Welcome to the Discovery Girls of Rhode Island and Massachusetts' forum: Where we connect and chat!

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome, Guest, to the Discovery Girls of Rhode Island and Massachusetts' forum!
If you're not one of us, please refrain from creating an account, as it will be rejected by Administrators anyway.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Color-Changing Mood Nail Polish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BunnyGirl18
Admin
Admin

PostColor-Changing Mood Nail Polish

Today I went to Justice (formerly Limited Too) at the Providence Place Mall. I'm particularly excited because I got like three new outfits there (40% off sale - otherwise I wouldn't've gotten a lot there) AND... wait for it... COLOR-CHANGING MOOD NAIL POLISH! Saw it online and thought it was cool, but it turns out it only changes between two colors. Hmm... I thought it would change a lot of colors, like Aquamarine's did. But it's still cool anyway! It changes from a deep blue to a "neon blue." Knowing that mood necklaces and rings and stuff like that only change because of body temperature, I painted some polish experimentally on my nails and filled a little bowl thingy with cold water, and another with hot water. The polish (called "What's your mood?") turns the neon blue when it's warm and the dark blue when it's cold/cool. Yes, I know. I should not really get this much excitement from a two-color nail polish! But too bad, I am, so ha ha. You so wish you were me!
NOT, .
Post Scriptum: you should know what P.S. stands for since I just told you.

Your DG Friend,
~Mae Lynn~
Kao-Ani Music Puff
Back to top Go down
http://rimadg.friendhood.net